Pages

Saturday, October 8, 2016

Ray Williams - a life well lived


In February, 2013, Sally and I had the privilage to stay with a Ray and Carol Williams in Yuma, Arizona while heading south of the boarder to work on design drawings for the Community Center in San Luis Rio Colorado, Mexico. Ray and Carol were such amazing, God loving hosts. I remember that I was struggling to understand if I truly was being "called" into this missionary architecture thing; Ray's words of wisdom (a man with over 50 years of missionary service) have helped guide me since that day. I will never forget his wisdom and counsel which helped me rest and just trust in the Lord's leading, moving where He pointed, and trusting that He would provide if financial provisions were needed.  Although our time with Ray and Carol was brief, their impact on both of our lives has been life changing. The Lord called Ray home about a week ago.  Following is a brief summary of this amazning man of God, and well worth the read.

No comments:

Post a Comment